Block O’Choc understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|means this website, www.blockochoc.co.uk; and
|means gBow Creative Limited, a limited company registered in England under 09575873, whose registered address is Sterling House, Fulbourne Road, Walthamstow, London, E17 4EE.
- Information About Us
- Our Site, www.blockochoc.co.uk, is owned and operated by gBow Creative Limited, a limited company registered in England under 09575873, whose registered address is Sterling House, Fulbourne Road, Walthamstow, London, E17 4EE.
- Scope – What Does This Policy Cover?
- Data Collected
Some data will be collected automatically by Our Site, other data will only be collected if you voluntarily submit it. Depending upon your use of Our Site, We may collect some or all of the following data:
- date of birth;
- business/company name
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
- How Do We Use Your Data?
- All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see section 6, below.
- We use your data to provide the best possible products and services to you. This includes:
- Supplying Our products and services to you;
- Responding to communications from you;
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email with information, news and offers on Our products. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.]
- How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
- Your data will only be stored within the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein).
- Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
- Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
- Do We Share Your Data?
- We do not and will not share your data with anyone.
- Your Right to Withhold Information
You may access Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
- Contacting Us